Full stack developer
Join our journey to bring data science in the fashion industry
RETVIEWS is a fashion-tech company helping world’s fashion brands to create the best collections thanks to AI technologies. We are a fast-growing start-up headquartered in Brussels that recently joined the group Lectra, a global technology leader with more than 40 years of expertise in the fashion industry. By joining our forces, we have the ambition to revolutionise the way fashion retailers are doing business. Our customers, like Sandro, Maje, Etam, Pimkie, Galeries Lafayette use our software to understand what's happening in their market. We provide merchandisers and buyers with a powerful and user-friendly analytics platform to make the best decisions at every moment throughout the life cycle of a product. The retail industry produces a tremendous amount of content, from images to texts. We are now looking for a new colleague ready to develop the next generation of insights combining business and programming expertise.
As a full stack developer, you will be in charge of developing the next generation of retail analytics application. To be great, data analytics needs to be simple, fun and relevant. Our application has been built like that. At Retviews, the development is key to iterate fastly and smoothly with the clients. That’s why we are looking for a passionate Full stack developer to join our team. Your main responsibilities will be the fast and robust development of new functionalities including the requirement analysis, solution design and testing. We love trying new things, so you’re more than welcome to come with your own tricks and technos.
You will be part of the core technology unit, working with a team of top-notch data scientists and business engineers, building solutions for our clients across Europe and Asia. You will have have continuous contact with sales, account managers and marketing in a completely flat hierarchy.
We are keen to onboard the following profile:
- Full-stack engineering experience (AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, MongoDB and/or others)
- At least 1 year experience in development
- Enjoy facing big data challenges
- Engage in continuous learning to keep track of state-of-the art technology
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- You write nice, readable and well-documented code
- An incredible work environment located in the heart of Brussels next to parc “Bois de la cambre”
- Flexible working hours – you’ll get rewarded upon your performance not your timesheet
- Fancy visiting Paris or Bucharest? You’re welcome to work from our offices
- Mandatory vacations – we work hard but care about our most priced asset, our people
- Competitive salary - Ownership matters a lot to us. So we'll just say it, we're going to reward you well
- Monthly team lunches and afterwork parties
- Great autonomy, strong responsibilities and a career boost for any entrepreneurs
- A young and dynamic environment surrounded by a great team in search of excellence
This job offer is simply an amazing opportunity to take part to a young and ambitious entrepreneurial project aiming to disrupt the fashion retail’s industry across the globe with all the tools and resources at your disposal to make it a success. You are the only missing piece of the puzzle. So join us !Contact: [email protected]